General specification of stainless steel wire mesh basket (unit: cm)
50*30*7 50*25*7 48*28*7 48*25*7 45*34*7
45*25*7 40*35*7 40*30*7 35*25*7 34*25*7
30*20*7 25*25*7 25*17*7 45*30*7 30*25*7
Stainless steel fully perforated sterilization basket application:
It is mainly used for disinfection of medical instruments, food appliances and chemical laboratories. Production size according to customer demand
Instrument washing, ultrasonic cleaning, sterilizing and inspection.
Ultra fine punch pattern side panel guarantee a permeability of more than 40% that results in an extremely good washing and sterilization process.
The fine punched side panel prevents injuries caused by sharp and / or fine instruments and prevents instrument from damage.
The top rim is comprised of a plasmawelded top wire.this finish guarantees simpler cleaning, thus improving the hygiene.
The basket are made from stainless steel 316L , which is finished by electrolytic polishing. The composition of the material is verified by an external centre of expertise.
The design of the basket precludes hollows or cavities in which dirt could accumulate. The basket are completely free of welding burrs, openings, distortion of wires or weld discolouration.
Through the processes of welding, profiling, bending and the like, the mesh surface is smooth and tidy, and the meshes are uniform;
By bending it into a variety of shapes. The mesh basket and the surface can be polished, plastic and plastic sprayed, and various sizes can be customized according to the needs of the customers.
Medical disinfection: It is mainly used for cleaning and sterilizing precise and fine instruments, such as the five-official department, neurosurgery, dental instrument, endoscope small-fitting, screw cap and other fine instruments.
Medical beauty industry: It can be used for the storage, cleaning, and disinfection of various medical and beauty tools. It is clean and sanitary.
1. Preferred 304 stainless steel Seiko manufacture, surface polishing chromium plating, high-temperature corrosion resistance, low bacterial attachment rate, long service life
2. Argon arc welding is used to prevent oxidation in the welding zone and improve service life.
3. Surface electrolytic polishing, resulting in a bright mirror, non-rust, corrosion resistance
4. Thickened solid muscles and bones dense distribution, sturdy and durable, not easy to
5. Size, shape, and handle can be customized according to customer requirements.
There are two types to choose from, and can also be customized according to the drawings provided by the custom