called standard baskets, aseptic baskets, hospital sterilization supply center bearing blue (storage rack bearing baskets), hospital sterilization supply center bearing baskets, ISO standard sterilization baskets, ISO standard baskets, full Stainless steel sterilization basket, sterilizer standard net basket, sterilizer net basket, stainless steel storage rack basket, stainless steel delivery basket, sterilizer standard basket.
Our factory's products are made of high-quality stainless steel and made of stainless steel cleaning and sterilizing wire mesh baskets, which are mainly used for loading equipment in hospital operating rooms and supply rooms.
The product surface micro-spot welding process, no protruding solder joints, after electrolytic polishing, bearing blue is more beautiful and practical.
1.All stainless steel 304, 316 stainless steel, corrosion resistance, low bacteria adhesion and long service life;
2.Small-hole stainless steel punching plate on the side effectively prevents the tip of the instrument from leaking out;
3. Top round wire top welding design, smooth surface without sharp corners;
4, the bottom welded wire mesh, which is conducive to the penetration of cleaning liquid or steam, to ensure the cleaning and sterilization effect;
5.Hidden movable handle design for easy aseptic operation;
6, the overall electrolytic polishing treatment, the surface is bright, non-toxic and tasteless;
7. Diverse specifications, can be customized to adapt to different sizes and shapes of instruments;
8, can be added with a lid, the size of the hole can be produced according to user requirements;
9. Support wire can be added at the bottom to enhance product strength.
10. It can effectively avoid the pollution caused by touching the sterile articles with hands;
11. Used for sterilization of clean items, storage and transportation of sterile items;
12, multiple standard baskets can be stacked to save storage space
13. As a container for storing, transporting and cleaning items.
Medical Instrument Sterilisation Tray is mainly used in medical units, hospital departments such as operating rooms, supply rooms, disinfection rooms, dental clinics, wards and other medical institutions related to cleaning and disinfection. Disinfection of instruments, laboratory experiments, etc.